REFER-A-SMOKER PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please see the terms below:
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at www.JUUL.co.ukby a person (a “Referred Customer”) who is a new customer (purchasing for personal use) who makes a UK purchase within 30 days after being referred through your link to the www.JUUL.co.uk web site. Additionally, a sale will only be valid if: 1) the purchaser pays for the purchase with a valid payment method; 2) purchaser received all shipped goods ordered with www.JUUL.co.uk; 3) has not cancelled the order or received a refund within 7 days after the original purchase date; and 4) Referred Customer is 18+ years of age and not a retailer or reseller. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address). JUUL reserves the sole discretion to determine if the Referred Customer and Referrer are the same.
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must complete an order greater than £19, but less than £250, in total value, minus all fees including taxes, discounts, shipping, returns, chargebacks, fraudulent payments, and/or other 3rd party fees.
- Reward Payments. Rewards are payable in increments of £10 and may not be combined with other promotions or rewards. The maximum Qualified Referrals earned per calendar year may be no more than 10 Qualified Referrals. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards. Rewards are void where prohibited.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals only. JUUL’s Refer-a-Smoker Programme cannot be used by businesses or corporations for affiliate lead generation as determined in JUUL’s sole discretion.
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, advertising commonly referred to as “spamming” is unacceptable to us and could cause damage to our name. Other generally prohibited forms of advertising include the use of unsolicited commercial email (UCE), postings to non-commercial newsgroups and cross-posting to multiple newsgroups at once. In addition, you may not advertise in any way that effectively conceals or misrepresents your identity, your domain name, your return email address, or infringes on the rules or regulations surrounding the sale of our products from the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (or other regulating agencies). Any unacceptable non-personal distribution of the referral will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from JUUL’s Refer-a-Smoker Programme. You acknowledge and confirm that the friend(s) and/or colleague(s) that you refer to this Refer-a-Smoker Programme has consented to being included in this Programme and is aware that they will not be signed up to any mailing list or receive any marketing or promotional material as part of this Programme other than the Refer-a-Smoker initial email. You acknowledge and confirm that JUUL will inform your friends(s) and/or colleague(s) that JUUL obtained their details from you as referrer and will inform them of your identity as referrer.
- Regulated Products: You understand and acknowledge that JUUL Labs operates in a highly regulated industry and JUUL Products are both federally regulated and age-restricted. You agree that you will not promote JUUL Labs using methods that violate relevant federal and state regulations regarding advertising restrictions, including, but not limited to, promoting JUUL Products or JUUL Labs primarily to a youth target audience that is under the legal tobacco use and/or purchasing age or by promoting any JUUL Products in any other manner contrary to law, such as for smoking cessation. Moreover, you will not market JUUL for the treatment of a specific disease or condition. Lastly, in order to receive a discount, you may only use such discounts for personal use.
- Right to Close Accounts. JUUL reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the JUUL Refer-a-Smoker Programme in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Programme or Change Terms. JUUL reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Smoker Programme or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.
- Mark Ownership: You explicitly agree not to adopt or use in any manner any trademarks, service marks, tradenames, and/or URLs that are the same or confusingly similar to, or are combined with, those of JUUL Labs. You further agree that You and Your agent(s) will not to create or design Your Web site(s) or any other Website(s) that You or your agent(s) operate, explicitly or implied, in a manner which leads persons to believe that You or Your agent(s) are JUUL Labs or any other affiliate of JUUL Labs.
(1) You agree that you will not use JUUL Labs names, logos or other protected marks without JUUL’s consent.
(2) Neither party may assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement to any party, except to a party who obtains all or substantially all of the business or assets of a third party.
(3) This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the England and Wales without regard to the conflicts of laws and principles thereof.
(4) You may not amend or waive any provision of this Agreement unless in writing and signed by both parties.
(6) The headings and titles contained in this Agreement are included for convenience only, and shall not limit or otherwise affect the terms of this Agreement.
(7) If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent necessary such that the intent of the parties is effectuated, and the remainder of this agreement shall have full force and effect.