Product Safety Information
This product contains nicotine. It is important to remember that nicotine is an addictive substance. This product is not suitable for persons under the age of 18, non-smokers, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or those experiencing general ill health. You should not use this product if you are allergic to nicotine or to any other ingredient that it contains. Nicotine is highly addictive. If you do not already use nicotine, do not start.
In addition, this product is not recommended for:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women, as nicotine is known to cross the placenta and to be excreted in breast milk.
- Those experiencing general ill health such as heart disease, stomach and duodenal ulcers, liver or kidney problems, long term throat disease or difficulty breathing due to bronchitis, emphysema or asthma.
- Those who have an overactive thyroid gland or who have a phaeochromocytoma (a tumour of the adrenal gland that can affect high blood pressure).
- Those with diabetes, as nicotine can affect your blood sugar level.
- Those taking the following medication:
- Theophyline (to treat breathing problems)
- Ropinirole (to treat restless legs)
- Clozapine (to treat schizophrenia)
Possible side effects
If you use too much nicotine-containing liquid, you may experience one of the following symptoms:
- Irritation in the mouth or throat
- Nasal congestion
- Chest palpitations
- Abnormal heart rate
- Stomach discomfort
If you experience any of these symptoms, or any others that you believe to be linked to the use of the product, discontinue use.
If the effects continue, see your doctor or medical professional and show them this website where possible. You may also report product issues to the manufacturer/distributor. Toxicological data for nicotine: LD50 - oral value: 6.5 - 13 mg/kg body weight (human).
Remove coloured cap and insert JUULpod into device. Keep JUULpods sealed until ready to be used. Replace the JUULpod cap when not in use. JUULpods are only to be used with a JUUL Device. Do not attempt to disassemble the product.